Saturday 9 April 2011

Phirst Post!

Apologies for the awful pun in the title, first posts are always the hardest...

So I guess I'll start in with what this is about. It's about me and photography. I have a 'proper' camera, a digital SLR and all that jazz. I have a Flickr account I haven't used in almost 4 years.

Writing will always be my priority, but I love photography. The problem is time. I started with a phone camera (Motorola A1000), before I bought myself an SLR, so I guess I'm going back to my roots. It's easier, in the sense that I always have my phone on me, and I really dig the retro look that can be achieved with various apps. So this is me experimenting.

I've been using the Retro Camera app a fair amount. A bit haphazardly at the moment, but at some point I plan to do a comparison shot with all the cameras available on it.

Enough talk! Photo!



Taken using the Retro Cam 'xolaroid 2000' camera. A windowsill at my sister's place. It's an old, characterful building I could spend hours photographing the tiniest bits of.

No comments:

Post a Comment